What is digital advertising?
To put it simply, digital advertising is advertising on the internet. Many services (like Facebook, Google, and LinkedIn to name a few) offer businesses the ability to put their name and brand in front of an engaged audience.
Why it’s important
The internet has become an important component in how people shop for products and services. It provides your business with the opportunity to get in front of the right people, in the right place, at the right time, and with the right message.
Depending on your business, digital advertising can be part of your advertising strategy or used as a standalone advertising medium.
Digital advertising offers several advantages over traditional marketing avenues (radio, billboards, t.v., etc.):
- Control Your Budget– Most digital advertising networks allow you to set a monthly budget
- Highly Targeted– Depending on the advertising network, ads can be purchased based on things like a user’s:
- Search Terms
- Websites People are on
- Job Title
- Only pay for “results”– You only have to pay for most digital advertising when someone clicks on your ad
- Results tracking and optimization– Digital Advertising provides data that allows you to quickly identify what’s working and what isn’t, so you can make changes to get the most of your advertising spend.
- Quick to create and deploy– Compared to other advertising mediums the time to create and deploy is minimal
- Ability to customize/personalize– Multiple ads can be created and they can be targeted, so you don’t have to create a “one size fits all” ad.
How We Can Help
As with any type of advertising, the primary goal of digital advertising is to generate business at the lowest cost. Depending on your circumstance we can:
- Set up your digital advertising
- Manage your digital advertising
- Create a digital advertising strategy that complements your other advertising
- Set up tracking and reporting of your digital advertising results
- Conduct research and analysis to optimize your digital advertising efforts
- Right People
- Right Place (advertising network)
- Right time
- Right message