Website analytics allow you to collect data on the use of your website. This data can valuable in helping you identify areas of improvement on your website and can be used to track your digital marketing and advertising efforts.
Some of the data that can be collected from website analytics includes:
- The last page they were on before they came to your website.
- Type of device they were using (desktop, tablet, phone).
- Traffic from your digital advertising, social media, or email marketing campaign(s).
- Amount of time they spend on your site and the number of pages visited.
- What they did on your website.
- Paths they took on your website.
- Qualitative data (from customer feedback forms and surveys).
The data from your website analytics can be used in some of the follow ways:
- Tracking the effectiveness of your digital advertising, social media, email marketing, and other advertising efforts.
- Identify areas to improve and maximize your digital advertising, social media, email marketing, and other advertising spend.
- Identify areas to improve and optimize your website.
Website Analytics- How We Can Help
- Set up analytics on your website.
- Create recurring reports for your website analytics.
- Analyze and share findings/insights from your website data.
- Set up feedback forms and surveys on your website.