Ken was in the process of starting a Floor Hero franchise in Central Illinois. He previously had someone else working on his website, but soon became unhappy with their work. As with all of our clients, we first met with Ken to get an understanding of his business/objectives and how his website would fit into his overall marketing strategy.
Affordable & Effective Website
Since he was just starting out, he didn’t want to spend a fortune on his website. And based on how his website fit into his marketing strategy, simple and affordable was all he needed. The intent of the website is to be a place for people to get information that wouldn’t fit on a car wrap, business card, or other marketing materials. The desired outcome is to encourage people to email, call, or contact him via his website to get a free quote.
Simple & Professional Website Design
He already had other marketing materials being made that referenced his website, so he needed to have his website up quickly. He was ready to start his new venture and the last thing we wanted was for a website to slow him down. We were able to use some of the content from the Floor Hero corporate website, but we wanted to create a less cluttered and cleaner looking site to showcase his services.
In addition to website design, we were also able to help Ken with:
- Transferring his existing web and email accounts- a much bigger headache than it sounds like (who doesn’t love working with technical support)!
- Creating a mobile optimized website– a version of his website that is optimized for mobile phones. This was important, because a large portion of people will learn about his website from his car wrap while they are “out and about”. See a screenshot.
- Publishing his website in less than 2 weeks.
- Getting him started with SEO– submitted his site to Google and Bing and set up webmaster tools.
- Setting up Website Analytics– added Google Anlaytics to his website.