If you are the owner of a Facebook for Business page and happen to be lucky enough to find someone to help with your social media responsibilities, then take a second and congratulate yourself! Now that you’ve found someone to share your burden, you will need to give them access to help you out.
Below are the 7 steps for giving someone access to your Facebook for Business Page:
- Login using the account that the Facebook for Business page is managed under. Once logged in, switch to the appropriate Facebook for Business page, by clicking on the drop down arrow next to the lock icon.
- After you have clicked on the drop down arrow, a box will appear below it. In this box, select the appropriate page.
- Clicking on your page will take you to your Facebook for Business page. On this page click on “settings”.
- After clicking on Settings, you will want to click on “page roles” on the page you are taken to.
- On the page roles page, you will want to enter the email address. * Don’t save the page yet.
- After entering the email address you will want to click on the “Editor” dropdown and select an appropriate access level. Here is an explanation of the different access levels/roles available on Facebook for Business pages.
- After you have entered the email address and selected an access level, you will need to click save.