We can help you identify what is important to track and put the technology and processes in place to track your results.
Results tracking can offer some of the following benefits:
- Help you focus on what matters
- Inform decisions
- Determine whether a decision or effort is effective
- Determine where your advertising is effective
- Identify opportunities for improvement
Our view on tracking results
- Tracking results should be included as a part of research to provide the data so you can understand if a decision is effective for your business.
- Tracking of both “bottom line” results and the factors that lead to those results (i.e. critical success factors) is important.
- The goal of results tracking is to reflect reality, rather than the illusion of reality. In order to make decisions based on results, both quantitative and qualitative results should be considered.
- Tracking should provide the data for learning and continuous improvement.