“There is only one boss-the customer. And he can fire everybody in the company from the chairman on down, simply by spending his money somewhere else.”
We utilize various research methods to help you better understand your customers (current and prospective). A thorough understanding of your customers is a critical component in establishing, maintaining, and growing a successful business. It can serve as the foundation for your digital marketing, strategies/plans, and be used to inform decisions for the various aspects of your business.
We can conduct the research/analysis to develop an understanding of your customers.
Depending on your objective, we can help you answer some of the following questions:
- What triggers their shopping?
- How and where do they go about getting information?
- How and where do they go to evaluate the product(s)/service(s) you offer?
- How frequently do they purchase the product(s)/service(s) you offer?
- Where do they “hang out”?
- What are their characteristics/demographics?
- What matters to them?
- What do they value?
- What are their need?
- What are their desires?
- What are their expectations?
- Do your customers fall into different “groups”?